The Processing Time
If you are applying for Provincial Nominee Program through the express entry streams, a large portion of the permanent residence applications are generally processed in 6 months or less time span.
After You Apply
After you have applied, AXIS immigration consultants will verify that you meet all the requirements laid down by the country. You will be verified based on the following aspects, as whether or not you:
- Have filled out the application correctly for permanent residence
- Have paid the processing fee – which is an important step
- Meet the education and language requirements laid down by the country’s law
- Have submitted all the important and relevant documents
If you have not submitted your application truthfully, there are high chances that:
- You could be found inadmissible
- Your application for immigration can be refused by the authority
- You could be barred from applying for permanent resident status for up to five years
Therefore, if you wish to travel to your dream destination Canada, it is important that you choose the right and truthful way to fill in all the details. As in a case, you are rejected visa for first time, it becomes difficult to get a visa again.
Feel free to contact us for more information on immigration to Canada through Provincial Nominee Program or call us at 780-200-2755 to learn more about the Canadian immigration options.